20 May Swicilian Berry Crostata
- For the frolla: 250 gr of organic white flour, 100 gr of butter, 8 gr of baking powder, 70 gr of SWICILY and 1 organic egg.
- For the topping: 250 gr of mixed berries and 1 and ½ tspn of SWICILY and 1 cup of water.
- Mix well the flour and the baking powder with the egg and the butter (cut in pieces). When the dough is made add the egg mixed with SWICILY and keep mixing until you have a perfect dough.
- Let it rest in the fridge for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, let’s prepare the topping.
- Warm a pan and add the berries with 1 and ½ tspn of SWICILY and 1 cup of water, keep mixing until it boils and becomes a marmelate.
- When the frolla is ready, roll it and then spread it on a baking tin. Create some little holes on the frolla with a fork. Bake at 180° for 30 minutes.
- When the frolla is ready add the fresh marmalade and some chocolate chips if you like!